Most of my time is balanced between being a mom of 3 and working in the corporate world. Somedays this means straight from board meetings to the soccer field to watch my littles play. With that said, finding a bag that can transition from the office to mom life isn’t the easiest thing to narrow down. That’s why I can honestly say Lily Jade is my new FAVORITE bag for many reasons. Lily Jade was created by a mom during her first pregnancy. Like most moms she desired to maintain her style but also stay organized. She wanted a bag to carry precious memories beyond the baby years. I truly believe moms know moms. We share experiences and can identify when and what each other needs based on our own experiences. That’s why majority of my favorite items are mom designed. The Lily Jade bag I have pictured here is their Shaylee- Zippered Pockets- Black/Jade & Gold. It can be worn over the shoulder, as a messenger bag, OR as a backpack (my FAVORITE). Below you’ll find additional features I’m sure you’ll love also including a few pictures.
- Premium full grain leather in a rich black color
- Jade lining, interior organizer, and changing pad
- Top of the line gold hardware, zippers, and feet
- 1 extra large exterior zippered pocket
- 2 large exterior zippered pockets–perfect for extra large phones
- Zippered interior pocket
- Two interior pockets
- Updated removable, washable 12 pocket organizer (patent pending) with two small handles that tuck away when not in use
- Changing pad
- Adjustable, detachable extra long strap for messenger carry or backpack carry – now wider than ever for additional comfort
- Gorgeous double sided leather tassel with natural stone beads and individually cast logo bead
Want to win your own Lily Jade diaper bag? Enter our giveaway on our Instagram page!
See our review here: