After the 3rd trimester, there is something we go through that few speak of – the 4th trimester. The 4th trimester is real and begins
I get a lot of criticism when I share I put my 2 month old in childcare while home on maternity leave. People, fellow moms,
My first real memory of racism happened when I was in the second grade. I was sitting in the cafeteria for breakfast and this little
Let’s be real, how many millennial mothers do you know that are stay at home moms? It’s a large number of them out there, right?
I don’t really know where to start here. Firstly, this article is opinion based. Beyonce’ did not participate. I have these grandiose plans to keep
“I as a black woman am afraid. I am afraid for the black man I love. Will his professional football uniform give him more immunity
Most Popular Posts
- 8 Tips For Toddler Natural Hair Care
- 12 Black Owned Kid’s Clothing Companies To Support
- School Is Back! Ten Black Owned Companies To Shop This School Year
- What To Do When Your Child Is The Only Black Student In Class
- Ten Mamas You Should Be Following In 2018
- Meet Our Moms: Chef Ahki- Fibroids, Pregnancy, and Healing Women
- Toddler Natural Hair Care: 4 Week Hair Regimen + DIY Hair Moisturizer Recipe
- 9 Easy Tips For Stress Free Potty Training
- Ten Lessons For Mompreneurs – From Beyonce’ Herself.
- Why it’s Beneficial to put your Newborn in Childcare while on Maternity Leave.
Most Commented Posts
- Why the 4th trimester can be the most challenging?
- Meet Our Moms: Shantae Pelt, Coco’Pie Clothing
- Yummy Black Bean Burgers
- Red Pepper & Onion Brussels Sprouts
- Toddler Thursdays At The High Museum
- Hearty Coconut Tomato Bisque
- Sneaky Vegetables
- BuzzFeed: Things Our Black Moms Would Say
- This Is Just The Beginning
- Barnes & Noble: Georgia Tech Campus